Most of us looking for a weight loss or fat reduction are looking for a module to remove the excess and stubborn fat from the tummy, thighs, arms, buttocks or breasts.
- Sometimes even after following a healthy diet regimen and regular exercise you may not be able to get rid of this extra amount of fat. For such cases there is a completely easy and painless technique to remove fat from problem areas which is known as Ultrasound cavitation. The Cavi Lipo body sculpting is based on this technique which is completely non-invasive, leaves nos scars, gives no discomfort to the client while it is being done and does not require any downtime.
- If you have any doubts regarding the cavi lipo treatments, please read further to know exactly what happens during the treatment sessions and how good and bad it is for you.
- In a typical session, the clients are advised to drink lots of water before and after the session. The client is advised to drink plenty of water even several days after the treatment and also perform some mild exercises like brisk walking for at least 30 minutes.
- The ultrasound beam s targeted and focused on the specific regions within the fat layer lying below the skin. The high energy waves result in the mechanical disruption or breakdown of the fat cell membranes and do not affect the nearby and underlying blood vessels, connective tissue or the skin lying over and above the fat layer. The outer walls of the fat cells are broken down to release the triglycerides into the spaces between the cells. These chemical molecules which are released from the fat cells are ultimately carried to the liver. Hence the fatty acids (i.e. triglycerides) released due to the Cavi Lipo treatment are processed via normal physiological processes and hence eliminated from the body. The best thing about the Cavi Lipo treatment is that the excess fat is metabolized through natural processes in the body.
- The technique involved in cavi lipo treatment is ultrasonic cavitation. It involves a natural phenomenon in which the ultrasound field which is created at the targeted regions creates bubbles in the liquid surrounding the fat cells which gradually grow in size and then burst inward. The cell membranes are structurally not capable of resisting the vibrations and hence the cavitation effect breaks them down easily without having any effect on the blood vessels, nervous tissue and muscular tissue.
- The cavi lipo treatment does not require any special pre-treatment but the expert will assess the fat deposition in the specific regions.
- During the treatment, the ultrasound is delivered starting with the circumference of the target body area and continues with the circular movements over the treatment site.
- The treatment typically lasts for about 20 to 40 minutes and most of the clients with annoying and excessive amounts of fat in certain specific areas of the body and require from 3 to 7 treatments at an interval of 7 to 10 days. The time of the treatment depends on the size of the area and thickness of the fat layer.
- The Cavi Lipo treatment is not a procedure for weight loss but it is used to sculpt the body or shape the body.
- The Cavi Lipo treatment is also helpful in reducing cellulite. It can be used in removing the stubborn fatty deposits from the stomach, waist, thighs, hips, arms.
The treatment is safe, completely painless, and totally natural since the fat is metabolized through natural ways. It is noninvasive and easy to perform. There is no downtime required with the treatment results.
The only things to be followed following the Cavi Lipo treatment sessions are a low calorie, healthy and balanced diet, at least 2 liters of water daily and lots of regular exercise.